Label applicators for Standard Labels, Magnetic strips, Scratch LABELs
and Magnet patches
Trimatt have a labelling solution for automating the application of any adhesive label onto any product and in close consultation will recommend the most beneficial, cost effective solution for your needs now and into the future.
COMMON LABEL APPLICATIONS:
- Standard labels – Coated or uncoated paper with adhesive backing are commonly applied to FMCG packaging. Often barcodes, promotional or informative labels. A very easy method to update packaging.
- Magnetic stripe labels – For magnetic encoding, are used commonly on ID cards, access control applications, processing debit and credit transactions, time and attendance, gift cards, library cards and membership cards.
- Scratch off labels – Consist of a clear permanent adhesive backing with a pigment applied on top that is commonly adhered to a card. This enables the user to physically scratch off this material, which conceals a number or other coded information, for either entertainment or security purposes.
- Magnetic patch labels – Have a raft of purposes including promotional fridge magnets, trade advertising, safety messages and calendars.
Trimatt Systems is proud to offer both Print-and-Apply and Peel-and-Apply labellers to satisfy your labelling needs. Whether purchased off-the-shelf to add to an existing system or integrated with a complete Trimatt line, our labellers add production value, speed, and increase company margins with their low cost of ownership. When the demands of your high performance label application require more features than are offered by any other labeller available, it’s time to move up to a Multifeeder labeller.
STANDARD SYSTEM FEATURES:
- High performance package – up to 500 PPM
- T-Base style stand with low toe feature
- Straddle style stand
- Remote mountable three colour alert light
- 6 inch wide media width
- Encoder speed compensation
- Encoder timing compensation for accurate placement
When you are looking to apply labels fast, and accurately there is no other labelling system like the Multifeeder HS103. Operating inline with folder gluers to apply promo or RFID labels, the HS103 will deliver superior performance day-in-day-out.
Avery dennison ALS 204 Labelling system
High performance and flexibility without the hefty price tag. The Avery ALS series of label applicators is the only applicator on the market to offer accuracy, speed and versatility with an optional IP65 rating.
The Avery ALS series is efficient and robust. Labelling at a rate of up to 60m per minute, the ALS series is built utilising a rugged Uniwall construction. This design provides accurate label web feeding and is ideal for industrial conditions.
EASE OF USE
- Intuitive menu make setup simpler by guiding operators through the process.
- Optional remote control display to provide increased convenience.
- ‘Easy push’ mechanism allows easy reloading of consumables.
- Only label applicator on the market to provide optional IP65 protection.
- The stepper motor eliminates vacuum blockages and inconsistent label positioning on tamp pad as it print and applies labels at the same speed as the product/carton.
- The stepper motor also minimises wear and tear on components (such as pneumatic cylinders, reed switches and tamps).
LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Most adjustments can be done during operation, thus keeping production lines moving for increased uptime
- The ALS series comes in left or right-hand versions to suit the production line environment.
- It can utilise any label size from 10mm to 160mm wide and up to 600mm long. This allows different label sizes to be used on different products/cartons if required.
- A 90° rotatable dispensing edge provides flexibility to suit different application needs.
Trimatt Systems offer several solutions for “value adding”, “promotional” and “labour reducing” tasks.
Brand promotions are one of the most highly effective methods of boosting product sales and brand switching at store level. An ideal way of communicating brand promotions is to utilise the valuable “real estate” of the actual product itself. As compared with traditional POS, communication, on pack is easily merchandised as it arrives in-store with the product. It stays displayed for the duration of the promotion, or at least until product is sold out. This increases the opportunity to be noticed by the consumer, because the communication is brought home with the product. Trimatt Systems supply and support solutions that can be installed in the manufacturing plant to glue and attach, label or inkjet promotional data directly onto the package.
Many of our customers use our quality systems for attaching cards, labels, sachets and even inkjet promo detail directly to the packaging.
- Unique codes (text, QR codes for PURL or Augmentation to website)
- Instant win codes and messages
- Call to action self-adhesive labels
- Multi-page pull open coupon labels (Extended Content Labels)
- Lotto or bingo
- Removable tokens and collectable items
"I have really nothing but praise for the Trimatt team. As a result, we purchased more machines and upgrades along the way to help grow our business even further.”
"Not only are we overjoyed with the equipment itself but we can't speak highly enough about the after sales support. Whilst the equipment runs flawlessly, we have from time to time required assistance when undertaking new projects and on every occasion the team at Trimatt has been there to help.”
"We have always had a great experience with your company, everyone is lovely to work with and make things as easy as possible. Special thanks to the tech support team!”
"Trimatt have been very helpful in getting the right machine for me to expand in to the printing scene; the service, help and knowledge these guys have has been great; the money is well worth every cent of it and their equipment is nothing but the best...”
"I have been dealing with Matt and the Trimatt team since the beginning, they offer high quality products that after years of running and setting up these machines, stand the test of time with minimal downtime and maintenance. Matt is a straight shooter, and his team are always friendly, obliging, and knowledgeable, always there to help”
"Trimatt make great custom machinery for any industry. I have 3 custom gluer / folders that are still going strong after 8 years.”
"Pleasure to deal with the team and Trimatt. Great communication and customer service.”